Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: AG Hospital Questions

  1. #1
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Can anyone tell me for sure how the AG Hospital charges for limb replacements? I always thought it was $25 per limb; now I hear that it's only $25 whether you have one limb replaced, or all four! Is this true?
    And by the same token, is it only $20 for re-stringing, even if you have both arms and legs re-strung? (I always thought it was $20 each limb!)
    Just one more--is it possible to send in just a body (with head)for limb replacement? [img]eek.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I've wondered this too... Hmm...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I talked to someone at CS and she said it was $25 for all four limbs. This was when I was freaking out for not reading an ebay thing well and bidding on a doll with fingers chewed off. The hospital form says "limbs" $25, not limb $25. So I was really hoping it would be all four. I called and CS confirmed it was all of them.
    $25 each would be REALLY REALLY steep.

    A different CS person might say something different though. I would email and ask, and then if they give you the answer you want, send that in with your hospital submission form.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wouldn't it be crazy for them to charge $25 for each limb?! You could potentially end up spending $100 just to have the dolls arms and legs put back on!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member luanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Careful when requ4esting limb changes. If you are sending in a PM or older doll, they will probably change the head too, for free, because the vinyl wouldn't match.
    When I sent Kirsten in for a head replacement, I think they sent back a new doll. It would be interesting if you marked her in a very inconspicuous way, to see if you get a new doll.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This board is really hot today! Anyone else have any answers for me? Bump!

  7. #7
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Luanne:
    It would be interesting if you marked her in a very inconspicuous way, to see if you get a new doll.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I marked the torsos with a small spot in sharpie once. It came back with new arms, legs, and head, but the same torso. It would have been alot easier for them to just send me a new doll! But no they didn't. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •